Powerboard Gas Scooter
A quiet 2 stroke gas scooter.
GoPed Sport 'Strato' S25 is Go-Ped's entry level gas
scooter. It's a solid, no frills gas powered scooter that's
extremely reliable and easy to maintain.
The Go-Ped S25 is perfect for active teens and adults who demand top
quality product at a great price. The Sport "Strato" S25 engine
features state of the art Stratified Charge™ technology for low
emissions, a quieter ride and high fuel efficiency.
1) The S25 gets nearly 200 miles per gallon.
2) While 99% of all gas scooters can't pass California's tough
emissions requirements, this clean burning engine passes the test
making it legal for sale in all states.
3) A typical two-stroke gas scooter sounds like an old lawnmower
racing down the street.
Stratified Charge technology coupled with noise reducing dual
exhaust chambers make the S25 one of the quietest gas scooters on
the market. With 1.2 HP under the hood the S25 has plenty of power
and torque for fast starts and great hill climbing.
The simple and reliable friction drive system offers a quick
response to the throttle. The heavy duty aircraft quality steel
frame can support up to 400 lbs. The wide, low riding platform gives
this scooter a smooth and stable ride. Go-Ped launched the motorized
scooter craze nearly 20 years ago and has been designing the most
high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's
are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its
dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
S25 Gas Scooter Specifications:
• Speed: 21 mph
• Range: 40 - 50 miles (that's nearly 200 miles per gallon!)
• Motor: "Strato Charged" 1.2 HP, 25.4cc, Komatsu Zenoah GZ25N14,
single cylinder, 2 stroke, air cooled, gas powered engine
(one of the best, most dependable engines on the market).
Handlebar kill switch. Dual exhaust chambers to reduce noise. This
engine features state of the art Stratified Charge™ technology for
low emissions, a quieter ride and high fuel efficiency.
Handlebar kill switch, dual exhaust chambers reduce engine noise.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft
quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6
hardened aluminum handlebar. Signature style Go Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start and bump (push) start.
using the standard Go-Ped direct drive starting method.
recoil pull starter to warm it up.
After the initial start, the
engine is warm and you can bump start the engine (pushing the
scooter forward with one foot while standing on the deck with the
• Drive Train: A simple, reliable direct friction drive system
(Go-Ped direct drive scooters do not idle).
• Oil Type: 2-stroke oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Caliper front brakes and rear engine compression braking.
• Dry Weight: 22 lbs. • S25 Gas Scooters Dimensions: Length 34"
Width at handlebars 14"
Height 42", Height when folded 12"
Deck (non-skid) 9.5" x 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: High impact lightweight plastic rims coupled with high
quality 6" solid natural rubber tires. Solid tires mean no flats!
Go-Ped Strato Scooters Standard Features:
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
GET MORE INFO AND PRICING
Sport "Strato" S25
CATEGORIES COBRA GAS SCOOTERS