Go Ped ESR 750EX Electric Scooter
The Go-Ped "Electric Speed Racer" ESR 750EX is an upgraded version of the Go-Ped ESR 750. It offers a larger battery which extends range by up to 50%! The ESR 750 EX comes with all the features of the standard ESR750 as well. It's powered by a 1000+ watt advanced technology Go-Ped electric motor that offers state-of-the-art performance and reliability. Thrilling acceleration, speeds up to 20 mph and outrageous hill climbing are par for the course with this unique gliding machine. The Go-Ped ESR 750EX has a low center of gravity, stable ride and great maneuverability. It's extremely durable, reliable and easy to maintain. Innovative and high quality features abound with the
Go-Ped ESR 750 EX, like carefully designed ergonomic controls, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, a built-in smart charger and an ultra-modern programmable controller. The dual performance feature lets the rider chose an "Economy" or "Turbo" mode to go either "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far". This gives you absolute control over your choice of speed and range. The ESR 750EX's lines are simple yet elegant. The molded "motorcycle style" rear fender gives it an aerodynamic look and super cool sense of style. The fit-n-finish on the Go-Ped ESR 750EX are impressive! It's superbly engineered down the smallest detail and built using only the finest components. As with all electric scooters, the ESR 750EX is clean, quiet and environmentally friendly. Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze nearly 20 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
• Speed: 20 mph (turbo mode) / 12 mph (economy mode)
• Range: 12+ miles (economy mode) / 8+ (turbo mode)
• Motor: A 1000+ watt, 24V DC brush motor with aluminum "Electro Head" finned heat sink. A pulse width modulated advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. Low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, stall protection, and maximum speed protection. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, ultra light, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality carbon steel frame and fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Heavy duty rear axle. Signature style GoPed wooden deck and 3.5" of ground clearance.
• Drive Train: Chain driven with a standard final drive front/rear sprocket ratio of 15/76 allowing for free wheeling and modifications to many available ratio combinations. Variable speed thumb throttle with Econo/Turbo selector.
• Battery: 24 volt, sealed lead acid batteries (four batteries total). A built in smart battery charger (all you carry is the cord)! Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Charge Time: 3 - 4 hours.
• Brakes: Ultra performing "Mad Dog" front disc brakes. The tempered stainless steel "wave" disc rotor provides for exceptional braking performance, control and safety.
• Dimensions: Length 48", Width at handlebars 18", Width at deck 11.5", Height 41", Height at deck 6.5", Height when folded 17".
• Weight: 59.5 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400+ lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain "TT" style puncture resistant street tires. Extra strong, ultra light, polished magnesium alloy rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty.
• Handlebars that fold for easy transport and storage.
• On/off power switch.
• Reflective pad on handlebars.
• LED battey level indicator.
• Smart battery charger cord (the charger is built in!).
• 95% assembled. Attach the front tire, raise and lock the handlebars and you're ready to ride.
• Awarded "2005 Scooter of the Year" by Electric Scooter World!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
GoPed Electric Scooters
CATEGORIES COBRA GAS SCOOTERS