Go-Ped RIOT 46
Go-Ped RIOT 46
The 2009 Go-Ped Riot 46 picks up where the Go-Ped Riot 29 leaves off. The Riot 46 sports an upgrade to the power plant and tires. You'll get a 4.5 HP GP460RS gas powered engine pushing this bad boy to a top speed of 30 mph. 4" x 11" Carlisle "Badlands" knobby pneumatic tires are standard. The Riot 46 meets the demand from pit bike riders for a high powered, premium quality, super compact, lightweight, low cost off-road bike. Using the patented Trail Ripper adjustable suspension system in the front and rear, it offers riders great off-road capabilities with 6" of travel on each end. The GoPed Riot 46 weighs in at only 48 lbs. It's designed for maximum fun in a hassle free package that can be carried just about anywhere. The gel-filled seat is adjustable to fit your needs, and also detaches for easy storage.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
GoPed RIOT 46 Specifications:
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters.
• Motor: 45.7cc 4.5 HP GP460RS air-cooled, single-cylinder, two-stroke gas engine, (45.7cc - 42mm bore, 33mm stroke), 19mm Walbro carburetor
• Frame: Patented heavy Duty 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame, with 6061-T6 hardened aircraft-grade aluminum handlebar fitted with slide tube clamp. Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension (CIDLI) adjustable suspension with 6” of travel in both the front and rear. Patent pending engine mount, combination solid aluminum third bearing/clutch housing with easy chain adjusting and chain guard.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive System: The centrifugal clutch and chain drive keep your scooter riding, accelerating, and decelerating smoothly. 6/98 stock sprocket ratio. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended)
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front/Rear Brakes: 5.5” hardened SS disc with Maddog mechanical caliper.
• Dimensions:Length 48"
Width at handlebars 18"
Height 36", when folded 22.5"
• Dry Weight: 48 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 4" x 11" Carlisle "Badlands" knobby pneumatic tires.
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
• Adjustable height (27" to 33" from ground to top of seat), gel-filled, ultra comfortable Go-Ped seat.
• Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Billet foot pegs.
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Levers.
• Unbreakable fender.
• Side stand (removable).
• Simply attach the front wheel, raise and lock the handlebars, gas and go.
• Other great competition / racing style gas scooters from Go-Ped include the; GTR46i Interceptor, RIOT 29, Super X-Ped, GTR46 Trail Ripper, and Super GSR46R.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
Go Ped RIOT
CATEGORIES COBRA GAS SCOOTERS